After minecraft 1.5.1 out today, now if you play minecraft this will be automatically or update manually to minecraft 1.5.1. Yes today minecraft 1.5.1 released and you can playing this latest update. So guys you can choice playing with latest minecraft or still want to play with old minecraft 1.4.5 because i think some server haven’t update yet. They waiting some plugins and many popular mods still not update too.
Below i’ll show you how to downgrade your minecraft 1.5.1 to minecraft 1.4.5. I hope this shorttutorial can help you playing this favorite minecraft. Before you make steps below, you need to download Minecraft 1.4.5 Jar first
How to Downgrade to Minecraft 1.4.5 Jar from Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download a clean Minecraft 1.4.5 Jar file
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open the bin folder
- Delete the current Minecraft.jar file
- Paste in the Minecraft 1.5.1 jar file
- Enjoy the servers which will be pretty empty!