Too Many Items 1.4.2 Mod – Download Too Many Items (TMI) INVedit for Minecraft 1.4.2. Every players and minecrafters definitely need this mod! yes with this mod you can manage your inventory, this mod can changes everything. Below we had post install tutorial and download link for Too Many Items 1.4.2
Too Many Items 1.4.2 Mod Features
- Add items to your inventory (If on SMP, you don’t need to know the item ID #. This is very helpful)
- Unlimited Stacks
- Save and Load up to 7 Inventories (SP Only)
Too many Items 1.4.2 Mod Updates
- Save states now save and load item enchantments. Minor improvements to the item list.
- Small but important bugfix for multiplayer.
- Updated for Minecraft release 1.4.2
Too many Items 1.4.2 Mod INVedit Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Go to Start Menu
- Click on run
- Type in “%appdata%” (without quotes)
- Find a folder named “/.minecraft/” go inside and find a /bin/ folder.
- Delete the /bin/ folder.
- Open up minecraft and log in. This will re-instate your /bin/ and is called “cleaning your folder.”
- Inside the new bin folder you should find minecraft.jar
- Right-click on it and choose open
- Drag the files into minecraft.jar.
- Delete a folder called “META-INF”